cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus Buys in a Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We're using IS-Retail and have setup a Bonus Buy as follows: Buy 2 get 30% off. This has been setup against bonus buy condition BB03 and procedure BB0000. The bonus buy has been activated for the sales area.

Problem is the bonus buy doesn't work in the sales order. How can I determine if the sales order is finding the Bonus Buy or is there some sort of determination analysis?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Craig

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sadhu,

I have come to the same conclusion. Bonus Buys of the nature "Buy a quantity get a % discount" is a fairly standard requirement for retailers. I can't understand why this functionality is not available in VA01.

Anyway thanks for your input.

Regards

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bonus Buy functionality is meant for POS (IS-Retail) and not for Sales orders in standard SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am using IS- Retail. but without POS at present.I completed the config part of assigning the bonus procedure to sales area. still it is not getting determined. free goods. SP conditions are working fine. but bonus is not working. if one can help me then will be greatful.

regards

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

i could not get bonus buy working in sap sd with va01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, All of these steps have been performed.

Is it possible to use a Bonus Buy in transaction VA01?

former_member599472
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Did you solve the problem?

I also have the same problem. I setup the all configurations follow these steps, but bonus buy still doesn't work.

I am working on the Retail system with ECC6.

If you solve this problem, could you help me?

BR

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Step by step procedure for configuring Bonus Buy:

follow the condition technique for this.

1. Maintain the condition table.

2. Maintain access sequence and assign the condition table to the access sequence.

3. Maintain the condition type and assign the access sequence to the condition type.

4. Maintain pricing schema - this is nothing but the procedure for bonus buy.

5. Activation of bonus buy determination - as per sales area, DPP and CPP. Same like pricing procedure.

6. Maintain the condition record for bonus buy.

If you go transaction VBK1 you can create Bonus Buy based on the below mentioned std discount types

BB01-Bonus Buy :Price

BB02-Bonus Buy : Absolute Discount

BB03-Bonus Buy : % Discount

BB04-Bonus Buy : Free Goods

From SD point of view

In the SPRO path Go to Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Bonus Buy

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/40/c0e238f0d111d2adff080009d2232d/frameset.htm