cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saler order configuration data into IDoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to make sure that always in the outbound IDoc (ORDERS05) the segment E1CUVAL contains VALUE_TXT element for every VALUE element.

can you please tell where can I find the code that is in which user exit, to change it for checking E1CUVAL segment.

the configuration values are coming from the Sales order.

Thanks in advance.

MK

Edited by: mk.xi on May 2, 2008 10:50 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mk,

There is best way to find the suitable user exit. Follow this:

1. Go to SE37, display IDOC_OUT_ORDERS

2. Use global Search, in that you select main program, search string to be 'call customer-'

3. You will get to see all the customer idoc user exits in which you can implement one of it.

4. To select the suitable one, check the import parameters has IDOC_DATA

5. Modify it

Note: When you double click any user exit, it will lead you to the code, find in which Function module you are. Ensure you are in again IDOC_OUT_ORDERS.

Best Regards,

Suraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suraj,

I did the search but could'nt able to find the suitable function with the import parameters as IDOC_DATA.

can you please guide me further, where can i find the code.

And for our project we have extended the IDoc ORDERS05, hence we for the custom segements the code is written in the user exit EXIT_SAPLEINM_002. so is it possible to read the E1CUCFG AND E1CUVAL segment values in the user exit and do a check for missing VALUE_TXT.

Please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mk,

I found some sample user exits for you,

EXIT_SAPLEINM_011,

EXIT_SAPLEINM_002,

EXIT_SAPLEINM_007,

EXIT_SAPLEINM_004,

EXIT_SAPLEINM_005,

EXIT_SAPLEINM_008

Check whether they suit or not.

Other thing is, even if you do not find any customer-function with parameter to idoc_data, you can find alternatively looking for tables parameter resembling EDIDD structure. I am able find some with tables parameter int_edidd.

You can definately find some.

Regarding the points:

Our motivation to provide you answers is getting some points.

When you get a answer, find whether it is helpful/veryhelpful etc.. Mark it helpful/veryhelpful, then ask another question. This is how normally goes.

Best Regards,

Suraj Kumar