cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ins lot creation at componenyt Good receipt (Ins type 01)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are doing the good receipt of external procured items and for a material (A) and a unique batch (B) if Good receipts are at different point of time still we generate inspection lot/sample plan only at first good receipt. There is no new insp lot/sample plan generated whenever was the last good receipt.This is standard SAP.

Now we want that if last good receipt for a mareial (A) and batch (B) was older than one year then a new insp lot/sample plan should be generated( Since vendor is supplying the same batch for which we had good receipt one year before).

Please suggest how to map it. Is there any user exit to it?

Thanx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Vineet,

you could do the following:

Set the inspection setting to ' ' for each GR

Then activate the exit QAAT0001 in which you could create the following IF clause:

IQALS is an internal table.

Please don't forget the following line!

E_TQ32 = I_TQ32.

IF I_TQ32-HERKUNFT = '01'.

Select * from QALS into IQALS where

HERKUNFT = ITQ32-HERKUNFT

MATNR = I_MATNR

WERKS = I_WERKS and

CHARG = I_CHARG.

IF SY-SUBRC IS INITIAL.

LOOP AT IQALS.

IF IQALS-ENSTEHDAT < SY-DATUM - 365.

E_NO_INSPECTION = 'X'

ENDIF.

ENDLOOP.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

I think that simular coding might resolve the described issue.

Regards,

Isabelle

Edited by: Isabelle Britten on May 7, 2008 12:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isabelle

I am working on this solution.Hope it will work.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally you would simply use dynamic modification to do this. Set a maximum number of skip days to 365. That would mean that for a given material/vendor combination, you have to inspect at least once a year. It does not take the batch number into consideration. So if the batch number is the same, it will still not create an inspection lot for that particular batch since the DMR will never be looked at since the lot won't be created to start with.

I don't see a way to solve this in standard SAP without some type of customization.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a thought .how about inspection type 09 recurring inspection with which you can schedule a job to create inspection lot for the period you wish.Pre-req batch managed materials and inspection type 09 in material master.

regards,

Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry. I am talking about new receipts.