cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LRFMD entries dissapearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everytime some one goes in to edit the LRFMD table enteries it does not allow them to save with deleting some of the existing ones.

This problem is happenning regularly and causes entries to be deleted now and then.

I read on one of the threads that "When you update the User Profile thru LRFMD, it will update the table internally.

You need to login with single User ID, more than one session should not be there...let me know the error message which you are getting."

Could this thread be the answer to the problem?

Is there any OSS note that documents this problem if the above problem is not the issue.

These entries keep dissapearing and are causing problems.

Also I once got the error that the user was active in another WM even though she was NOT!

Points will be awarded.

Edited by: saad A on May 1, 2008 9:38 PM

Edited by: saad A on May 1, 2008 9:39 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that you have had the answer to your question. I am trying to get people to keep the forum tidy. If you have what you require could you award you points if you want to and mark your question as answered.

This helps everybody as there are at the moment 48 pages of open questions and if people do not close them the forum will grow and then people like me will not go through all of the pages as it takes too long and some people will not get answers to their questions.

Thank you

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

The table for LRFMD (LRF_WKQU) can hold only a specific number of entries. This limit is assigned at the time of creation of the table. Once that limit is reached, you need to delete some entries in order to add some other entries.

Std LRF_WKQU can hold upto 5200 entries based on the size category assigned. If you require more entries, you'll have to change the size category for the table.

Hope this answers your query.

- Rajiv..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajiv,

Std LRF_WKQU can hold upto 5200 entries based on the size category assigned. If you require more entries, you'll have to change the size category for the table.

Do you have any OSS or SAP documentation to support this statement?

Regards

Arif Mansuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saad,

Some points when using LRFMD tcode

- Only one user can edit in this table using this transaction, incase one user is already in edit mode then the second user will not be able to edit that table

- One user can be active only for one warehouse

- If user is missing or not activated in this table, then s/he will not be able to access LM00/LM01 (RF menu)

- If you have maintained one user but that is missing when you visit second time that means someone has deleted the entry from this table.

Hope this helps,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well that dint solve the problem.

My question is why does another user have to delete entries to make changes to the table.

That is the reason why entries are dissapearing.

Is there a Fix to that or a OSS note? Something.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saad,

There is nothing like "Delete the entry before making any change" the only thing is if one user is already active for one warehouse and wanted to make that user active for another warehouse in that case you need to remove ACTIVE flag for first warehouse before making any change for the same user.

Regards