cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occuring during excise inv creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

Plz find the error as under.

"Error in allocating Excise invoice numb

not found Number object J_1IEXCLOC"

I have maintined no range in J1I9.

Also I want to know the a/c effects while creation of excise inv. while utilization. while doing payment to excise authorities.

Regards

nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, Nithin,

Pls check for the year that u have maintained might be if it is different then u might get this problem

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are maintained the number range for that object with respected series group even thogh you are facing the problem then you do one thing, You just reset the number range as same as the old number range. I guess you are craeting excise invoice fist time for this object against this series group .

try this option and let me know the result.

Thanks,

Narasimha

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear nitin

My earlier suggestion was based on the assumption that you are trying to create local excise invoice. Only from your new post, I could understand that you are trying to create for exports. In this case, you have to maintain number range for the object J_1IEXCEXP. So please go to SNUM and maintain the number range for this object and retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

How r u?

When i geeting save the excise invoice then it shows erroer like:-

Error in allocating Excise invoice number

not found Number object J_1IEXCLOC

Pls provide urgent solution

regards

vpsingh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay

Please let me know for which type of sales, you are trying to create excise invoice whether for domestic or for local.

For information, to maintain number ranges for excise invioces, you have to go to SNUM or SPRO and select any of the below objects required by you

- J_1IEXCEXP if it is for Exports

- J_1IEXCLOC if it is for Domestic

and select NUMBER RANGE on top. It will ask for "Series Group". Give the respective plant's series group and click "Change intervals".

Now give some value in the field "No" followed by year and number range and save.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Check the Excise number ranges in snum for the objects .

If the erorr persists , check the ship to party address . it may be the address is of different country then the excise group it is being created with

reward points if helpfull

Thanks

Akash

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear nitin

Go to SNRO (or) SNUM and select the object J_1IEXCLOC and select NUMBER RANGE on top. It will ask for "Series Group". Give the respective plant's series group and click "Change intervals".

Now give some value in the field "No" followed by year and number range and save.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

I have tried the solution which you have given but still the same error is coming while saving the excise invoice.

I have taken different series group for domestic and export, while saving for domestic no error is coming but while saving for export this error message is coming:

Error in allocating Excise invoice numb not found Number object J_1IEXCLOC

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick