cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update SAP from Adobe forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I use BAPI with web service to update several line items (e.g. of a PO) from a table in Adobe forms to SAP. I expect that all the occurrences of the line items to be transferred to the func mod. via the defined table interface, but only the last line got transferred and the others seem to be overwritten. I have tried adobe fixed and dynamic tables but that did not change the outcome (In another application, I'm able to display all line items from func. mod. to Adobe form). Question : What do I need to do to have ALL the line items transferred from Adobe form to the func. mod. ?

Components used : Designer 7, SAP ECC 6 level 9 .

Please, provide help with concrete and proven information only.

Best regards,

Nancy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nancy,

There might be some problem in transferring data from data node to bapi. Are you using table for data transfer or structure. If you are using structure then that's the problem as it will transfer only the last row of data. Use table to transfer data.

Regards,

Vaibhav Tiwari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Thanks for the reply. I use table and not structure but somehow all the records did not get transferred. So far i've been able to get the data to and from SAP without web dynpro and hope to be able to get this scenario to work as well.

Regards,

Nancy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use web dynpro.