cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO DP - use of BADI /SAPAPO/SDP_RELDATA

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a question about the BADI /SAPAPO/SDP_RELDATA used for releasing data from APO DP to APO SNP.

Suppose I have forecast data in daily time buckets, but I actually want to release, for each day, two quantities, one timed at 00:00:00 the other at 12:00:00, with the split quantities determined by a table (eg if daily fcst is 100, 100, 100, and if a table contains the % split for a CVC as 60:40, then split quantities each day will be 60, 60, 60 for 00:00:00 and 40, 40, 40 for 12:00:00).

Could I use the BADI to control this?

Thanks,

Bob Austin, Atos Origin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Am trying to guess the purpose of the requirement... but

u can control the time but i dont understand how u will control 60(say cvcA) going first and 40(CVCB) going later. Is it always A first and B later? If so the control is on the selections you have in MC90(use cvc A for 00:00 and cvcB for 12:00)

I would suggest you do the parting in the DP system itself using a macro

Copy KF Z into KF B only forf CVC A

Copy KF Z into KF C only for CVC B

Then release KF B and KF C separately

Yuo can then use the BADI for the different releases

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is definitely possible. Note that the forecast data gets stored in a temp table that is then created as an order in live cache. In the temp table you can put in the logic of splitting the quantities and use the time stamps stored in a Z table to create forecast orders in SNP. BADI /SAPAPO/SDP_RELDATA is the way to go for this one.