cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Booking Report- URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai SAP GURUS,

How can i get the Order booking report either any standard report or any other similar report which suits the my below mentioned requirement.

my requirement is:

cumulative value of i.e ( PR00 value - trade discount) of all line items of particular Sales Division for the particular duration.

Please give your valuable suggestions and points to be credited for answers

URGENT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chakri,

This is a common requirement, you can use the list of sales orders transaction VA05 give your customer number and organizational data then execute. You will get a report which shows your required data.

You can change the layout of the report and arrange as per your need.

Here you have a limitation that you will get details for one customer,

but if you need a report based on user you give user name and org data in the selection screen and execute, you will get the details of sales orders created by that user.

If you want only per sales org copy the above said programs and change it as per your requirement.

reward if helpful

bye

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for replay

the problem with VA05 is , in case deletion/addition/changes in schedule dates, the report is showing wrong values/net price. i.e duplication of values are showing for a single value.

so in case the value of rs 1000 , in va05 report it s showing 3-5 times for any changes that we done as i mentioned above.

Please sugggest any other alternatives

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check table VBAP which has values of the division (SPART) and the sub-total value (in one of the fields starting with KZWI). The sub-total depends on how your pricing procedure is configured.