cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Life cycle management not working

dev_shetty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

sap-apo sap-apoAll Groups Ignore this text box. It is used to detect spammers.If you enter anything into this text box, no search results will be displayed.

SAP Groups > Technical-functional > sap-apo > Message

About This Group | Invite peers to join this group

<< Prev thread < Prev msg Next msg > Next thread >>

Life cycle planning not working

Asked by devs on 5/1/2008 9:55:00 AM

Hi,

We are in SCM 5.0. We are trying set up Phase In/out.

I made all the settings for Phase out.

When I run manual forecast I see following message in Interactive planning and system doesn't perform Phase out.

" Workdays are can not be corrected for aggregated phase In/Out".

Anyone came across this error before.

Thanks

Dev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

dev_shetty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Found solution. Worked with no Agg indicator.

Thanks

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are certain prerequisites are there when you go for agg. life cycle planning as follows

Aggregated lifecycle planning makes use of aggregation. This means that calculation types N (no calculation), A (average), and D (average at lowest level of detail) cannot be used together with aggregated lifecycle planning with phase-in/out modeling. In fact only calculation types S (pro rata), P (based on another key figure), and I (pro rata; if initial: based on different key figure) are permissible.

To use aggregated lifecycle planning, you must set the Aggregated Lifecycle Planning with Phase-In/Out Profiles indicator in the basic settings for lifecycle planning for the relevant planning area.

For performance reasons it only works together with the forecast key figure, not for the corrected forecast. This means you cannot use this function together with an entry in the Days in Period field in the forecast profile.

Do check the above Prerequisites are carried out or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest first try executing the whoel process in pieces.

1)Perform just a forecast on the target material. see if the forecast is executing correctly.

2) Then donot use aggregated level planning, and just perform detailed level life cycle planning.

3) Once you feel comfortable with the detialed level planning, Put the settings back to Aggregated level planning, and also check in the assignment tool bar there are phase in and phase out default settings.

Let us know if the forecastign and detailed level life cycle planngin is workign fine.??