cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After creating a proforma invoice (F5) from a sales order (ZOR), I getting an error. The error is saying that sub-items must be referred to higher level items.

If I look at the sales order, the confirmation quantities of some of the bom sub items at schedule line are lower than the order quantities ie. some are 0 confirmed. And I'm wondering if this is causing the error in the billing document.

Any ideas, am I on the right track.

In the copy control:

ZOR -->F5 I can't see anything that says not allowing partial quantities can be copied to the proforma from the sales order.

Prperties for the item category TAN are:

billing Q = C (order quantity)

pricing type =C (Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others)

Regards

Tony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found a bom sub item deleted from the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please verify the item category assignment for the relevant sales document type in the following IMG path.

IMG -> Sales and Distribution -> Sales -> Sales Documents -> Sales Document Item -> Assign Item Categories

We had experienced similar problem while implementing APO, when order item was split into sub-items and we tried to link service charge to main item.

So far we haven't found solution for our problem, but you may want to verify relevant configuration assignment for item category.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think it matters that the confirmed quantities are less than the order quantities at schedule line level, because it just a proforma. So I'm discounting this as causing the issue in the proforma.

What I have noticed in the sales order is that there is one item, bom sub item, with a different currency. Maybe this will cause an error in the billing document, I don't know. When the document currecny is in USD, except one item being in EURO.

The item category assignment to the sales doc type and ItCGr and default item cat. for the material is correct.

ZOR --> ZUMF --> ZZOM