cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Order Quantity as Fixed / Planned Receipt in MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Can anyone guide me to configure to show Return Sale Order Quantity as Planned or Fixed Receipts in MD04 transaction.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The stock requirements list is the central table for planning and stock control.

Planned receipts & Fixed Receipts are dynamically calculated stocks from the point of view of MRP.

Goods receipt stock is not valuated and does not count as unrestricted-use stock.

In my opinion, return sale order quantity cannot be shown as Planned or Fixed Receipts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The material I'm working on is a returnable packing material. The client requirement is that on creation of the return order the requirements in MD04 should be reduced proportionately.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

The MRP controller uses the display function (MD04) to review both MRP lists and stock requirements list to analyze the requirements and decide on a course of action (company designates an individual as a MRP controller and MRP controller is indicated in Material Master record).

It enables the MRP controller to process the requirements and make informed decisions to change and/or approve purchase requisitions and stock transport orders thus triggering the acquiring of materials.

Your material is returnable packing material. The material is available and does not require MRP planning. There is also no need to trigger a requirement to procure the material. Hence this return does not show up in MD04 list.