cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variant Pricing Issue

former_member201147
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have an issue with variant pricing. I have a variant material that has variant price conditions. If I enter a sales order and add the variant material along with the plant before I hit the enter key, everything works fine. If I enter the material, hit the enter key, and then add the plant, the variant price conditions don't exist. I first have to go to the configuration screen and back out before the variant price conditions exist. It seems to me that the entire configuration, including the variant pricing conditions, should copy from the material master after the plant has been entered.

I have searched for some notes and did find some that looked like they would help, but have had no success. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per your message : once you hit the Enter key before adding the plant in the line item, it is not taking the variant price in the sales order.

Hit the enter key without adding the plant, then go to the condition analysis and check for the variant condition VA00, what is the message the system is giving there? The system will give a message why the variant price has excluded from executing.

Prase

former_member201147
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is no message, just a yellow circle with a black exclamation point. I don't believe the item has been configured yet, because the plant hasn't been entered. It doesn't allow you to go to the configuration screen. I get a message that the configuration isn't possible. I believe that this is all standard and is working properly. The problem comes when I enter the plant. The configuration seems to get copied in with the exception of the variant condition. The condition analysis still doesn't tell me why.

Thanks,

Brian

Answers (0)