Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scenario confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI...friends,

we r doing B2B scenarios.

i want to connect to the client system through URL, at sender side we r having sap system , target side we r having webserver system. both sides are synchronous purpose. in this we want to maintain the digital certificate details(this is eBanking Scenarios ),

pls suggest me what type of adapters are sutable at both sides for this type of requirement.

regards,

Vishnu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187563
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

you can use soap adapter at the receiver even without wsdl.You just have to ask your client to provide you the output data type structure in excel sheet.Then you import rfc and ask them for mapping logic and you do the mapping between rfc fields and output structure generated by you.

Then you can generate wsdl file in ID from tools and provide that wsdl file to your client and use it for testing purpose.

I think for digital certificates you have to use adapter modules and you have to generate your own modules.

reward points if helpful

regards,

ujjwal kumar

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you can use RFC to BC adapter.

BC adapter can be synchronous/Asynchronous

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/82/bdd0b6fc76d31184050004aca6e0d1/content.htm

/people/sap.user72/blog/2004/11/04/sap-business-connector-or-sap-exchange-infrastructure

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6a/3f93404f673028e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since your scenario is synchronous, You can use RFC adapter as sender side and SOAP adapter as Receiver side.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/23/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-1

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/28/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-2

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step