cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see systems in a solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have just installed Solution Manager 4 and I am trying to setup a landscape for Solution Manager itself so I can download Support Packs and get it up to SP15 whereas its currently SP12. When I use transaction solution_manager and click the solution from "solution overview" it says "No Systems Found". In transaction SMSY I have created the server, database and Systems, which were created manually. Is there a manual step that I may have missed out, which assigns a system to a solution?

Thanks,

Mani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

You still need to create logical components and assign it to Solution..

Go to smsy-> System groups and logical components-> under SAP Solution manager you can attach your system as a production system or development system ..

after in transaction Solution_manager you can create a solution and attach this logical component in solution landscape..

And after attaching this logical component .. go into change management->Maintenance Optimizer->create a maintenance transcation and select your product version .. select the system .. and then you can approve the files in download basket..

Please do come back if you require any further information..

Award points if you find the answer helpful..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have managed to sort this out before i got into work to read your message. I have rewarded you points as its a step that i followed. Now i can run maintenance optimizer and see the system.

Many thanks,

Mandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

appreciate it .. Mandeep.

Answers (0)