cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planner Group & Plant Refresh in the User Dependant Settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have changed the 'User Dependant Settings' in the MAM configuration by switching the mobile user to a different Plant, Workcentre and Planner Group. The relevant Sync BOs have been rerun and I have reset the user data on the mobile device. When I create a work order from the mobile device not all the changes have carried through. The new plant & workcentre is working but the planner group & plant holds the same value as was used in the previous plant which the user was assigned to. Consequently, orders which are created from the mobile device fail during synchronisation due to validation checks in the backend. Also, this problem occurs when creating a notification.

Please help.

Regards

Peter Murray

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this you can do in two places. One is the main window of SPRO - I guess you have done it there. But in the Mobile Scenario you can define these settings as well. If you have a mobile scneario for this user with different settings then the General Settings screen - this would explain why you have these different results.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Oliver

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved. This problem was due to sync problems not MAM configuration as was initially thought.