cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The content server get define status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

In content server tcode csadmin , i get several times a day defined status and i need to start it.

how can fix the problem

thanks

eyal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your CS system on a separate system? It might be as simple as losing a connection to the remote system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Yes my CS system is on a separate system .

where can i find error log for this problem ?

Eyal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. You see the status is defined. In what a problem? Are anything doesn't work properly? Are you see any error or you can't put objects in this content server repositorys?

I'm explain :

You use the repositorys for some works like: knowledge warehouse or arhive link( or other). After you see in CSADMIN the status for repository "defined" try to put

in this repository directly any object, after refresh the status or logoff from CSADMIN and login again, and you can see the sataus changes in "running". Regards.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might want to log into that other system and check the ICM log. Transaction SMICM -> click the 'Display All' button.

Another thing to try is pinging the system to see if there is a communication error. You can do this in ST06 -> Detailed Analysis Menu -> LAN Check by Ping -> Specific IP Address.

Hope that helps.

J. Haynes

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What's the error? if you don't post in details your problem theres no possible way to help you.

Regards

Juan