cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Certfication information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Anyone of you have done SAP Certification on SAP MDM.?

If yes then can you please tell me what is the difference between doing certification through SAP Tech or any other affilated institutr?

Is there any difference of questions or Certification code or anything?

Which is better please suggest.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The basic difference in both the procedures are Fee structure, Trainers and Certification Material.

In SAP Teched, Certified SAP people will address you and you will get material launched by SAP. In institutes these things may differ accordingly.

Yes, there is no difference between Questions or Certification code. In both the cases you have to give same exam and get same certificate if you clear the exam.

Rewards if useful.

BR,

Alok

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Thanks for your reply.

So I will get all the materials if I will do certification through Tech Ed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

shalini,

cert thru teched is not some training, u have to give the exam directly. atleast thats what I did back in 2005 ( No idea what it looks like now)

If you are certified in a ny stream , u can give certification exam directly without any affiliation, as a "external M customer" in any standard SAP test center.

But, all the while, if u were asking about SAP education , then, yes the material and exam is the same and ofcourse ,the trainers and classrooms will be different.

Mind you, there is only Application associate certification for MDM as of now, there is yet to be a solution consultant exam. ( As fas as my knowledge goes)

So watch out, as always, it depends on how the job market is , in your region and what value proposition you can leverage out of this cert.

Experience on couple of projects always weighs more than mere cert.!

I guess thats enuf of free advice for a beautiful morning here!

cheers,

Sudhir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have some thing to add on this ... during teched 2007 , in bangalore , i enquired about mdm certification ,

and found out , everybody wont be elgible to write the certification , and the elgibility criteria is minimum 3 years of domain experience of data management and related knowledge. and this elgibility criteria differs , time to time

thanks

shabbir