cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connect client system thorugh URL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...All,

i am planing to do the rfc2file scenario, in this scenario i want to maintain the digital certificate details and we want to connect to the client system through URL. is it posible in the rfc2file scenario..

if posible where we will maintain the URL in the FILE side,

if not posible means which type of scenario is posible for my requirement..

pls suggest me, this is very urgent requirement..

****i will give the full points*****

regards,

Pasi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...Arun,

thank u for ur response,

for soap adapter client is not ready to provide the WSDL file, is it posible to do using BC Adapter, ...BC adapter is providing Digital Certificate details and URL also...

pls suggest me

regards,

Pasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

BC Adapter is for connecting to SAP BC.

If you target app does not support saop. Use Http(s) for communication.

what kind of application is your target system ??

rgds

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...Arun,

my target application is Webserver, but i want to use both sides synchronous , for this type of req which adapter is sutable..

regards,

Pasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pasi,

Are you working for a chemical company, if so you can use CIDX adapter. Let me know if you want total information on CIDX adapter.

Best Regards,

Suraj Kumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pasi,

For your requirement rfc to file scenario is not possible.

My suggestion is to go for file to http or file to soap.Using soap and http you will be able to connect to your client system.

Reward points if helpful

Regards

Vani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i want to maintain the digital certificate details and we want to connect to the client system through URL

rfc2file doesn't suit your requirement coz we won't be using any urls for file transfer.

Instead you can use file2Http(s) or file2SOAP(secured) and use the digital certificates for the secured connection.

rgds,

Arun