Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck Entries in outbound queue SMQ1

RohanBPunith
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Requisition queues are handled in a serial manner, i.e. the requisitions created in backend are sent across to SRM

Through a queue (BBP_EXTREQ_TRANS) in a serial fashion. Because of this, when one requisition transfer fails and the

Requisition gets stuck in the SMQ1(outbound queue) it stops all the following requisitions from going through to SRM, i.e.

It blocks the whole queue.

One way of resolving this issue is going into the queue in SMQ1 and manually deleting the erroneous entry that is stuck.

Is there an alternative means of handling this issue such that one requisition getting stuck in SMQ1 doesnt stop the others from transferring over?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think there is any std approach, but you can run a periodic z program to store the entries of the required queue in some ztable and delete these queues using this FM QRFC_LOG_DELETE and proceed with the other instances.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

I have seen a scenario where system was populating SMQ1 with errorneous enteries, but this did not affect all the following Purchasing Documents, it was specific to Purchasing document which was in error because of certain criteria.

If you look details in SMQ1 it would give you data about why Purchasing Document failed, you can analyze that and fix this.

Please refer to following OSS notes, this might helpful.

Regards,

Manish.

Note: Please reward Points if anwser is hepful