Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging Web Dynpro components

MG3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have 2 applications in different packages and I'd like to invoke a view in App-2 from App-1.

I read in a blog that merging the components of the two applications under one root component would enable me to do so.

Would this be possible just by copying the components of both the applications into one master component? or is there anything else I have to do?

Does anyone have the detailed steps as to how I can call the App-2's iview from App1's iview.

I have copied the two application's component in a different project's(say <i>Masterproject</i>) WebDynPro component

Lets assume:

<i>MasterProject</i> has WebDynPro Component that has components <i>App1Comp</i> and <i>App2Comp</i> (copied from App1 and App2),

<i>A1View</i> is a view in App1

<i>A2View</i> is a view in App2 that has to be invoked from <i>A1View</i>

Please help.

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi oj

you can navigate from a iview in the component of one application to another iview in another component in a different application.go to the below mentioned site (ie in the samples applications and tutorials in the webdynpro developer area.)

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/developerareas/webdynpro?rid=/library/uuid/49f2ea90-0201-0010-ce8e-d...

there is a tutorial about inter application navigation.you may find it useful.

with regards

saravanan

Answers (0)