cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoid invoice split when header partner is different

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Here is my requirement. When I am trying to create consolidated invoice from sales orders using VF01 due the difference in the header partner it is creating invoice split. But the requirement is if the difference partner function is ZU the split should not be created.

I am in very urgent need of this solution and please drop relevant and true solutions.

I will be really greatful if anyone can provide me with a right solution.

Thanks,

Varun.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi varun

In copy controls VTFL ( if it should not be changed in billing ) then , if you change the requirements feild then your problem will be solved

Regards

Srinath

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to do consolidated invoice following things

1)Combining Billing is possible if the documents have the same

a)Payer

b)Terms of Payment

c)Billing Date

d)Ship to Party

Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved it on my own.Created a enhancement to achieve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

I am facing a similar problem.

Can you please let me know the solution.

your help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santhosh,

I got it solved by putting ABAP code as an implicit enhancement. It is not something you can do with your config.

Thanks,

Varun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm having the same requirement, could you please tell me the solution?

Many Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In normal cases if there is a partner difference, the invoice should split. As you mentioned you have maintained a requirement not to split, then you check the copying control between the order and billing.

First you check the split analysis, then check the copying control between the order type and billing (if order related billing), go to the header details, check for the allocation number and reference number, make it blank if there is any value maintained and try to generate the consol invoice.

Please revert back with the result.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasanth and Sri nath ,

I have very little idea about this VOFM and the related stuff, can you guys eloborate a little on this

and the implementation process for me.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is no need of using VOFM routines here.

Go to SPRO --> S&D --> billing --> Copying control for billing documents --> Select your sales order type and billing type and click on the magnifier. Then do the changes what I said in the earlier reply. then try and let us know.

Prase

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

VOFM is the t.code where standard requirements and formulas are written and and available. to write our own requirement or formula ,copy the standard requirement and then write your own . but you need the access key , so take the help of basis people

Take the help of the ABAPers to write the subroutines and other requirements

But in your case you dont need any VOFM

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on May 1, 2008 9:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasanth,

The system response is too low and I am not in position to continue with my work.

Probably I will try it later.

In case I do not find an answer I will surely get back to SDN

Thanks.

Varun.