cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Dynamic Attributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts:

Does anyone knows if it is possible to create a Custom Dynamic Attribute for Bid Comparison where this custom Attribute can be automatically filled through a function module or program with some calculated value?

My requirement is to provide an automatic supplier qualification which can be used as a comparison attribute, the qualification could be calculated using supplier information from previous POs, Confirmations, etc.

Hope you can help me out

Hugo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use this BADI BBP_CUF_BADI, after adding custom fields to strcuture CI_EEW_ORDERADM_I.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Imthiaz:

Thanks for your answer, I have some doubts, the BADI you mention BBP_CUF_BADI, I though is used for add custom fields to documents like shopping carts, bid invitations etc. So it can be use to add a custom Dynamic Attribute?? (into the Attributes tab of the Bid Invitation), what I need is that this Attribute can be take into account when I execute a Bid Comparison into the Analyses section of my Bid Invitation.

Hugo

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It can be done from SRPO, under SRMSERVER> BId Invitation>Dyn. Attr.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Dynamic Attributes for Bid Invitation can be created using customization.

SPRO-> SRM Server->Bid Invidation - > Dynamic Attributes.

Generally the response to the dynamic attributes are given by Bidder when submitting the Bid.

For automaic population of response to the bidder do you want to do through report ?

you can implement "BBP_DOC_CHANGE" BADI metod "BBP_QUOT_CHANGE" for pupulating the response of dynamic attribute while submitting BId.

Regards

Kalandi

PS : Reward points if it helps you.

Answers (0)