Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Ship-To Address in SUS

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all

We have SRM 5.0 Extended scenario, ECC 6.0

We work with both scenarios SUS-MM and SUS-EBP.

I transfer the organization using trx BBP_SP_COMP_INI. When I transfer a PO from SRM to SUS I can create the POR correctly.

But when I transfer a PO from MM to SUS and click “Process” button, the system sends the error: Partner Ship-To Address not found.

That address is correct before click the Process button, but after this click, the Ship-To Address is deleted and the system sends the error.

Any idea?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Kyle.

Yes, I know that, but my problem is: when i use trx BBP_SUS_BP_ADM the POR of SRM and MM PO download to MM.

I need that the POR of the SRM PO download to SRM; and the POR of the MM PO they download to MM.

Any suggestion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not really sure what you are asking, but I'll give it a shot. The PO and PO response scenarios for SUS-MM and SUS-EBP are defined by the XI(PI) content configured in the integration builder. If a MM PO is sent to SUS the response will post on the confirmations tab of the R/3 (ERP) Purchase order.

I still recommend that you check the address attribute in the org structure to ensure the delivery address attribute is defined for the company code that the PO uses.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Kyle and Vidhya.

Sorry for delay.

Kyle you were right I need to realize the update of the companies with trx BBP_SUS_BP_ADM. But also update of the companies with trx BBP_SP_COMP_INI is necessary too.

At this form both scenarios are ok.Regards.

vidhya_m
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This may not be your problem...but just check it.

Just check if the pin code that you have entered for ship to address while creating the PO is correct.

Best Regards,

Vidhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raul,

Check to see that your company had the delivery address attribue (ADDR_SHIPT) assigned in the org structure (transaction PPOMA_BBP).

These are the companies you would have defined using BBP_SUS_BP_ADM.

Regards,

Kyle