cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any work around for a deployment problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a heuristics-deployment - TLB scenario .. Now what happens is -as the projected stock on hand goes below the target stock level, say, on 5th May, based upon the forecast , the system generates a distribution receipt deployment for 98 qties , ( 98 is the lot size). Now next day, 6th May, again the forecast reduces the stock on hand and the projected stock on hand once again goes below the target stock level. As my stock transfer horizon is 7 days , and I run the deployment once a week - the deployment distribution receipt is generated only on the 7th and 8th.

I want to avoid generating two TLBs , I want to send just one.One way is to increase the lot size .. But, suppose I do not want to get into changing the master data like lot size, is there any other way?

Regards,

Anirban

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

...in that case you should try to maintain stock by days of supply - lot sizes can remain the same but the total requirement amount will have to depend on 7 days of supply which is based on your STH(plus a bit depending on your forecast accuracy)