Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to know the program to activate SD VOFM routines

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wanted to know which program is used to activate SD vofm routines. I have created VOFM routine for V1 application. I want to activate this VOFM routine but not other routines. I m not able to do that from the menu in the VOFM TCode because it says, "You cant make cross client changes". But I came to know that there is a program using which you can activate either all VOFM routines or some of them.

Can someone help

Thanks for reading

5 REPLIES 5

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor

You can use this report to link the created routines to main program:

RV80HGEN

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

0 Kudos

I tried using this program. It gave me a message saying all routines have been successfully activated. But still my routine has not been activated

0 Kudos

If you are talking about the "Active" indicator next to the Routine, than you can active them by:

VOFM

Go to your type of routine (e.g. Output Requirement)

Select your routine in table control .. than Edit > Activate

Save

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

0 Kudos

Its not possible to do that, as I mentioned. Because that you can do only if the client has been opened for configuration which is not the case as this is production environment. On development I was able to activate the way you mentioned

0 Kudos

When you change it to activat status system will ask you the request in the development. You need to transport that request to production.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel