Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help to config Incomplete Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Here is the issue

I have a field at item level in th sales order( order type OR) which needs value to be entered compulsorily,then i want when ever the user select OR type and does not enter the field the incompletion log must show up.Please guide me in the config process.Please provide the steps in detail

Points will be rewarded

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To configure at item level also first of all you need to configure in IMG

IMG- sales and distribution- basic functions -Incompletion control for sales documents - Define incompletion logs

T.code OVA0

Defining status groups at general, delivery, billing, price, etc

T.code - OVA2

In OVA2 select Group A for sales header and Group B for Sales item

You can create your own incomplete log by giving the table

T.code - VUA2

you can assign a procedure to each object that resembles the error group , Group A for sales header and Group B for Sales item

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinath

Appreciate your response but still i am not able to understand how header for OR type can be configured for item data field where i cant find the screen sequence of item field

THANKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

whats the field?

Anyway try this- in the IMG go to SPRO- Sales and Distirbution - Basic Functions- log of incomplete items- define incompleteness procedure. Then select the Sales Item (B , if you have customized one then use that). and then click on Procedures , then select Standard Item ( or your customized one which you are already using). and double click on fields. Then add the Table name (VBAP) and the field name (which you want to add) and then the screen name for it( for example if you want to add Net Value the table name is VBAP, field name is NETWR and Screenname is PK0N) and then the status ( may be 04 will be ideal because it will not allow the subsequent documents like delivery, goods movement and billing or also you can use any other based on your requirement). then check warning and then in the sequence maintain any number ( the highest the number the first the system will check the entry).

This should solve your problem. If you are using any customized field, then get it into the VBAP and then use it.

Regards

Sai