Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resultset to IDoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sybase integration

Hi kudos,

I’ld like to get some idea about Sybase integration using XI. How XI can fetch the multiple resultsets in a stored procedure at a time, and map to IDoc or BAPI.

thanks

zia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

You need to use a JDBC sender adapter to tell XI with stored procedure should execute to fetch the data from the source. It will convert the resultset to XML and send it to the Integration Engine for mapping/convertion/etc. then you will need an RFC receiver adapter or IDOC receiver adapter to convert the resultset in XML back to the expected format and process it as an RFC call or IDOC document.

check this blog:

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/27/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-iii

for further info about the adapters and scenarios.

Regards,

zaijian,

Matias.

ps: please award points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matias,

Thanks for Ur answer, Its too high level information.

I need to know about, how the mapping will be done, in terms of multiple recordsets. How to split the multiple record sets and compose as single IDoc.

I need little low level idea about the scenario. If U have any material regarding this Stored procedures and recordsets, pls send me.

and need to configure CC with any additional parameters?

thanks.

Zia

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Zia,

Can you give us a sample structure..that would help us help you better.........

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

Check this:

/people/yining.mao/blog/2006/09/13/tips-and-tutorial-for-sender-jdbc-adapter

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/09/xiidoc-message-packages

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/06/24/convert-any-flat-file-to-any-idoc-java-mapping

/people/anish.abraham2/blog/2005/12/22/file-to-multiple-idocs-xslt-mapping

Regards,

Matias.