cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What kind of scripting has to be used for these formulas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have three requirements which I feel can be done by either JavaScripting/FormCalc or both.

1) If the user enters "99.00" in "New Price" the "% Change" column should get populated.(% difference between Current Price & New Price +/-)

2) If the user enters "+2" in "% Change" the "New Price" should be calculated depending upon the Current Price

3) If the user enters "+2" in "CHANGE ALL PRICES BY" field then the "New Price" for entire table(mass change) should change by +2% of old price

-

CHANGE ALL PRICES BY : XX %

-

Current Price | New Price | % Change

$51.73 | $99.00 | +/- ??

$80.90 | ?? | +2

-

Kindly let me know what will be the code for JavaScript/Form calc to handle each individual issue.

Waiting for help.

--Regards,

VD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also use the Help available in Adobe Livecycle designer. Enter the appropriate serach string, it will give you the result.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

As far as i could understand your requirement, u can resolve it by looking at a PDF availabe with your machine itself, just follow the path

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Designer 7.1\<Language Key>\Samples\Purchase Order\Dynamic\Forms\Purchase Order..

where Language Key is EN if u r using English as language or GE if German, for an instance..

Look into the form there is a table with columns: Quantity, Unit Price and amount. wherein Amont field is calculated depending on the values eneterd in Quantity, Unit Price fields.

Might help you.

Regards

Amita

Edited by: amita arora on May 2, 2008 5:57 AM