cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Customer order confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have a problem with the availability of a material. When I go to Trx CO09 it shows 6 units of the material “Confirmed” for a Customer Order. But I can’t find this order, instead of showing the sales document as usually do (e.x. 3300008886/000010/0001) it shows “In process”.

I look at table VBBE and I find a document for that date with qty 6, but the field VBELN (Sales Document) is in blank and the field POSNR (Position) shows ‘40’.

I use trx VA05 but there isn’t any open sales order for the material.

How I can delete this confirmation? Why the Sales Document is in blank?

Any help….Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the order in VA03 --> Environment --> Status overview.

You can see the status of the order, chech whether it is open (delivery created --> PGI'ed or not). Alternatively you can check MD04 with material and plant for any open requirements.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

I check the status but the position is complete (delivered, issued and billed). I also check MD04 but it doesn't appear.

I check CO06 but it shows: Please select a line that can be changed

If i go to "Order Report" (Ctrl + F12) in CO06 it shows:

For sales order 000040, no requirements exist in the master plan

Diagnosis

When no MRP relevant requirement exists, an order report cannot be generated.

The following causes are possible:

1. For the "make-to-stock production" planning strategy, sales orders are only displayed as information. Customer requirements are not taken into consideration in MRP with this planning strategy, therefore no replenishment elements can be determined in the order report for sales orders.

2. The sales order item was rejected.

3. A delivery exists that covers the complete sales order item.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi fraga

I think stock should not be there in your storage location. so go to MMBE and just check wheather stock is available or not.

As the stock is not confirmed that is why it is not in VA05. Go to back order processing V_RA and select the material and see wheather for that order , the ordered qty is open or confirmed ?

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MMBE the stock is 1 Unit in Unrestricted Use. But there is a Customer Order (I don't know the number because it shows "In process") with 6 units "Confirmed".

I know what could be the Customer Order because the date and the qty match. But this order is complete (delivered, issued and billed). I don't know why is still in table VBBE.

Thanks.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

So you have done the OR- LF-F2 also for that order . can i knw where it is showing it as a confirmed qty ? so after billing also it is showing in VBBE table . Is this order a MTS or MTO order ?

can you plz let me knw these information

Because , generally , when the stocks are not updated or falling short of the required qty then only the order will be passed through VBBE table

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

It’s a sales order (Trx: VA01).

Probably, when the order was generated, the stock wasn’t enought to complete the quantity ordered.

But if the stock available was checked later and it was enought, in that moment probably the material qty of the order was confirmed.

Now this order is complete but when I create a new sales order for the same material, I see an order with status "In process" with 6 units Confirmed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fraga

Please run report SDRQCR21 - and see

cheers

Nandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

It works! Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fraga,

I have a similar issue, for a particular material the stock is allocated to a sales order which is already closed (delivered & invoiced).

In CO06 when i try to change the confirmation, i get a message "Please

select a line that can be changed" .

Please let me know how to resolve this issue by changing the confirmed quantity to 0 for that sales order which is already processed.

Thanks,

Jay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi fraga

If the order is confirmed and if you want to delete the order then i think use t.code CO06 which is for back order processing and i think select the order and there you can make the quantity blank

Hope it helps

Regards

Srinath