cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent Commission

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created Commission agent as a vendor and i pulled the comm.agent in the sales order using partner determination.

The requirement is the client wants commission to be calculated automatically in the sales order and should be issued to the commission agent i.e as settlement.

So how do i handle this!

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks you,

Dav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use rebate functionality to calculate "Commission".

Create a rebate agreement for this partner

Create a rebate condition and use this in pricing procedure used for the order.

Maintain condition records with commission % for this rebate condition type

Hope this helps

Thank you

Nikhil

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If a Commission Agent (Vendor) needs to be treated a customer ( Rebate)...in this case how rebate aggrement type can be used for a vendor....and how to maintaining condition records / validity / settlement etc.,

To my knowledge those aggrement type are meant for rebate receipient who is a customer!!!

Can anyone explain me how to configure in the system.

Thanks for your help.

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Go through the below link for the configuration of sales commissions.

http://help.sap.com/bp_cp1500/CP_India/Documentation/Scenarios/G92_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_IN.doc

Regards

Ahmad Ali shiak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Customer A/c Dr 100

Accrual A/c Dr 20

To Sales Cr 100

To GR/IR Clearing A/c 20

can u tell how to make conf in v?08 and how u are going to pay the amount to agent. and gl accounts it hit. and where to put these.

and also ur link is not opening.

can u send the documents.

reagrds

Ramachandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautham,

Can you please explain the process in detail !!!

Thank you,

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Agent Commission can be provide either through Rebate Agreement or Creating through Accrual Conditon type.

In case of Accrual Condition type, steps as follows-

1. Create Agent Commission condition type and active the nature as Accruals.

2. Assign the Condition type to pricing procedure.

3. Create Sales Order and give the comission of agent manually in pricing conditions and also assign the agent in sales order manually at header, this customer is behave is only information purpose.

4. This condition type is not include in the net value of the document and this will act as Statstical condition.

5. During the billing, system generate different accounting entries as below -

Customer A/c Dr 100

Accrual A/c Dr 20

To Sales Cr 100

To GR/IR Clearing A/c 20

As seen above,system will not add the acrual amount in customer payable value and this value only create the provisional liability in the system it means this much amount we need to pay to the particular vendor/customer.

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goutham,

I understand the process as you discribe it.

How does the payment of the commissions work?

The accruals are stored on the accounts. Then, e.g. after 1 year, all accruals should be read (by a report?). This should then lead to the subsequent crediting/debiting process.

Is there any automation foreen in SAP as there is with the Rebates?

Thanks & best regards,

stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikil,

First of all Commission Agent is not a customer, Commission agent is a Vendor, so how can we give a percentage commission and execute a settlement after billing to customer.....which is not working i tried doing it.

Please help!!!

Regards,

Dav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of Commission to agents, there are two ways to track the commissionts

1. Rebate Agreements

2. Provision Liability at Billing level

Provision Liability at Billing level;

In this route create condition type as accrual and enter the percentage of the agent either manually or automatically at the sales order. At the time of Billing, system create two accounting entires and this entries are not part of your revenue, these entries are provision liability which will pay by the company to agent.

Rebate Agreements:

Please go throuth this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/5612ff545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Rewars if it helps

Regards

Goutham