cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NetWeaver 2004s SR1 sneak preview installation problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am installing the JAVA server sneak preview on vista platform. The installation is going fine at 29th phase Run Java migration Toolkit i am getting the following error

ERROR 2008-04-30 20:46:44

CJS-30059 J2EE Engine configuration error.<br>DIAGNOSIS: Error when configuring J2EE Engine. See output of logfile extractBootstrap.log: 'Error while loading BatchConfig C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SNEAK_PREVIEW/FULL/INSTALL/BatchConfig.xml definition file.java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\SNEAK_PREVIEW\FULL\INSTALL\BatchConfig.xml (The system cannot find the file specified) at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method) at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:106) at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:66) at com.sap.engine.configtool.batch.descriptor.BatchConfigDescriptor.loadFromFile(BatchConfigDescriptor.java:64) at com.sap.engine.configtool.batch.BatchConfig.main(BatchConfig.java:74) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324) at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:81)'.

ERROR 2008-04-30 20:46:44

FCO-00011 The step runBatchconfig with step key |NW_Java_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_Configure_Java|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|runBatchconfig was executed with status ERROR .

I saw for the batchconfig.xml in sapinstall directory it is not available, the properties file and log file is available. I restarted the application server and host both no useful.

In the devoleper trace of jcontrol it showing the following error

[Thr 2584] *** ERROR => OS release Windows NT 6.0 6000 2x Intel 801586 (Mod 104 Step 2) is not supported with this startup framework (700) [jstartxx.c 4392]

Is there any way to solve this please give reply as early as possible--- Urgent

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Installation of NSP on vista not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vivek.nellore. As i has understood you say about :

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/downloads?rid=/library/uuid/e0576c7e-e306-2a10-37b8-a25d82e6f9d8

SAP NetWeaver 7.0 Java Trial Version. -->

In supported platfors you can see:

Operating System: Windows 2000 (Service Pack 3); Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 1) or Windows Server 2003.

And not the Vista. Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Beradze,

You are saying, to download that java trail version or it supports the vista Operating System.

Give me some more ideas to solve this problem.I already have been done the installation but it is not starting( jcontrol showing the above erroor).The startup framework is not supporting the vista.

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Install the VMvare virtual mashine, and under 1 of supported OS. The Vista as you can see is not supported. Regards.