Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger : DECRYPTION ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I'm having the following error :

I'm using Seeburger AS2 adapter and I'm trying to receive a message from an external partner.

I've the corresponding configs on the sender agreement from the external partner:

sender agreement

Sender Configuration

Authentication Certificate : \AS2\testPartner

Receiver Configuration

Decryption Key: \AS2\testMykey

Signing Key: \AS2\testMyKey

And I'm getting the following error

Error while parsing AS2 message: DECRYPTION_ERROR # Error while loading decryption certificate: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: There is no key entry with such alias in keystorecom.seeburger.ediint.edi.EDIMessageException: cannot decrypt message (certificate or private key missing)

I've tried several certificates, generated other keys but the error is always the same....

It seems that the alias is not found? But it's there...

Does anyone had the same problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

outbound scenario:

receiver agreement:

Signing Key: TRUSTED/AS2/AS2myKey

Encryption Certificate: TRUSTED/AS2/partnersKey

Authentication Certificate: TRUSTED/AS2/AS2myKey

inbound scenario (your problem):

sender agreement:

authentication certificate: TRUSTED\AS2\partnersKey

decryption Key: TRUSTED\AS2\AS2myKey

Signing Key: TRUSTED\AS2\AS2myKey

I think the slash can be used / or \ as well, it doesn't metter..

If you have all your entries and imported the correct certificate, try to restart the j2ee engine.. (I'd say, restarting just some of the services related to Key Store should be enough, but... it's up 2 u)

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your quick response.

I'll restart the J2EE Engine and I'll give you feedback. Thanks for remembering.

I've noticed that you used on the receiver agreement the partnersKey for the encryptionCertificate. It was a mistake, right?

"receiver agreement:

Signing Key: TRUSTED/AS2/AS2myKey

Encryption Certificate: TRUSTED/AS2/partnersKey

Authentication Certificate: TRUSTED/AS2/AS2myKey"

it should be

"receiver agreement:

Signing Key: TRUSTED/AS2/partnersKey

Encryption Certificate: TRUSTED/AS2/AS2myKey

Authentication Certificate: TRUSTED/AS2/AS2myKey"

Right?

Again, thanks for your quick reply.

P.S. - I'll give you feedback on the other threads. I'm doing stress tests with my external partner, and literally stressed tests

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to send and receive messages to my external partner but I still have one doubt

On the outbound scenario, meaning sending file to an external partner. I'm able to send, the external partner receives it well but then on

sxmb_moni reading the main document received with the MDN i've:

and in the Seeburger Monitor I've got the status 'initation to backend pending', with the status description " AS2 Message created. Will try to send it now to partner and wait then for synchrone MDN."

I'm able to send it, the external partner receives it well but then on the MDN response, it seems I'm having some trouble on the AS2 Adapter....

Did you had this problem?

Edited by: Gonçalo Mouro Vaz on May 2, 2008 1:37 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

no, it wasn't a mistake. Documents are signed by your private key and encrypted by partner's public key.

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'd say, there's a network issue again. Or the target AS2 server is down. Check the network.

Peter