cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual price condition item for the Idoc IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to inform the item manual price using the function module for IDOCs IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS. I am trying by the segment E1EDP05, field Price, but it doesn´t work properly.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manuel,

Merely putting the 'price' into a segment-field won't result in good result. You will need to (potentially)populate a few more fields to tell SAP what you want changed. Here is an example, I have a Condition Type called 'Z123' which is a manual condition record. It has been defined as a 'dollar-off' based discount (as opposed to a percentage etc). If I want to push through a discount of, say, $1.00 per unit then I will be populating the following fields within E1EDP05:

KSCHL - 'Z123'

KRATE - '2.21'

MEAUN - 'EA'

KOEIN - 'NZD'

Try that and see how you get on. Also check your EDI config around the handling of Messages for Inbound Orders.

Here's another hint... Simulate what you want to achieve by creating a sales order manually on the system with the relevant condition types populated and then trigger an outbound IDoc. Take a look at the E1EDP05 segment of the outbound IDoc and it will effectively tell you what you need to populate and where to populate it.

Since I'm on a roll and feeling altruistic, here's another hint for you... Use WE19 and use the 'Inbound function module' icon and from the dialogue box select the 'Process in the Foreground'. As this function module is effectively a dirty old BDC wrapped around a SAP standard FM, you can step through it and see how it is behaving...

If you are still having problems, let me know, and I will help you out as much as I can.

Cheers,

Paul...