cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inserting bullet points within Interactive adobe forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know if it would be possible to include "Bullets & Numbering" within Interactive adobe forms similar to MS word. Please kindly let me know.

thanks

anantharam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anantharam,

If you want to place bullets that will remain static, say U need to put certain notes on the form using the bullets preceding them,

Yes this can be done, but a little tricky, just write the stuff in a word document with bullets, just copy and paste it into your Interactive form..this is the thing i had also implemented in my case, solved my problem..

but in case u need to add this somewhere which is a runtime specific thing, i haven't yet tried such thing.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Amita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anantharam,

I havent come accross any such scenarios and think that its not possible to add bullets as in Word.

Regards,

Arafat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arafat, thanks for the quick reply. Meanwhile just curious to know if there are any other symbols or methods that can be used within the adobe form that would be similar to bullets.

thanks

anantharam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anantharam,

In Smartforms, we had a workaround of inserting the symbol instead of bullets but here I think we dont have anything like that.

Regards,

Arafat