cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have a requirement like. There are two materials one Service & other Normal material. While raising a credit / debit memo request with these two materials. The price for the Normal material should be automatically derived from condition record & no manual entry should not be possible. For Service material there should be a manual entry as no condition record is maintained. For both the materials condition type is same & It is marked as Mandatory in pricing procedure. More over the condition type is defined in such a way that no manual entries are not possible for it i,e Field Manual Entries is filled with option "D" - Not possible to process manually. & this should be like that only. Now is there any way that the setting remains same & i can handle this issue.

Please help me on this.

Points rewarded.

Regards,

Chakri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chakri,

understand the issue this way, when you are talking something at the config level it cannot behave in two ways at the same time unless and until there is some master data intervention. In your case, allow the pricing condition to be restricted for normal goods where the price cannot be entered manually. Take another net price condition like PN00 and use it to enter value manually incase of service materials. also you need to remove the mandatory tick for the regular normal goods pricing condition.

regards

sadhu kishore

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi chakri

You cant maintain a same condition type for both service and normal materials

so for your requirement copy a standard condition type PR00 to ZR00 and use ZR00 condition type for service materials and PR00 condition type for normal materials

For ZR00 condition type , in its condition type details mark it as manual entry has priority and for For PR00 condition type , in its condition type details mark it as manual entry is not possible

so you can maintain condition record VK11 for PR00 condition type and for ZR00 condition type you can enter at the time of creation of sales order.

In this way your requirement can be full filled

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement can be met through thru two different order types having two different pricing procedures which contain different condition types. You cannot make same condition type as manual and automatic.

Regards,

Peeyoosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Peeyoosh,

Thanks for the reply. But my requirement is it should be same document type / same pricing procedure.

Regards,

Chakri M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can't have the same pricing condition, behave differently in different documents. Create one more manual condition and set it as manual entry has priority, then maintain the condition manually in the order for service line item. Correct me If I didn't understand your requirement correctly.

Prase