cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

conditiontype in picing

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do i add up the values in particular condition type in the middle of the pricing procedure with something at the end of it for ex

step 40 with step 80 without including the values of the steps n between....pplss assist

Regards

maddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maddy

If I understood your question correctly, you want to add values of step 40 and 80 leaving the other condition types in between. Am I correct ?? If so, please try as follows:-

Insert a step 79 and define the value 40 in both From and To so that you are bringing down the step 40 value to 79. Already you have some value in 80. Next to 80, again add one more step say 81 and define 79 in from tab and 80 in to tab. Your requirement will be met by this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I apologise for having written the query in a confusing manner.............I had to write it in a hurry hence the debacle:-).........thnk u for ur responsesss leading to the resolution of my issue

Regards

Maddy.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have a step 80 rite.

Then make a step 81 or so and write the description Copy of 80 and in the FROM column put 40.

Then Make another Step 82 say description as total FROM - 80 TO - 81. by this you will get the addition of 80 and 40 in step 82.

Thanks & REgards,

Kiran

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as i understood,

maddy wants to add the values in step 40 & step 80 only.

not the value of steps in bet step 40 - step 80.

eg: step-40= 100/-

step - 80 = 50/-

he wants to add step X- 100+50 = 150/-

i guess you need to rite a code and add it altctype- i guess.

wait for more inputs from others too

Former Member
0 Kudos

if any 1 understood the quostion please do tell me also whts it is exctly

Maddy can u elaborate more on it?

Edited by: WISH on Apr 30, 2008 2:00 PM