cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple idocs to file server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is sending multiple idocs to a file on a time constraint.Im getting a green flag on the outbound status.

I cleared the errored workitem in tx:swwl but still i'm facing the same problem.

anyone pls help me...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Malaini,

Could you please explan u r problem clearly..

Thanks

Satya Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have used a receive and container within a loop.

Idocs are collected for a time period on a specific correlation.

Then i hv used a transform and send step.

At first i got a transformation error with a green flag in outbound status.I checked in swwl the corresponding workitem was errored.I deleted it.But still the problem persists.

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please describe the Error log briefly.

Mean whil, compare your scenario with the standard interface under SAP Basis component 7.00 ->http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/Patterns->BpmPatternCollectTime

regards

mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hv used a BPM and maintained correlation.

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Malini,

There are two Message Mappings involved in the whole scenario. First mapping is N:1 Mapping which will be used in BPM and second Mapping is 1:1 Mapping:

1. First Message Mapping  N: 1 – Mapping between IDoc (occurrence – 0...unbounded in “Messages” tab) to IDoc with changed occurrence of its top node (IDOC) as 0...unbounded. This message mapping will be used in BPM – transformation step.

Description: This BPM collects all Idocs for 10 minutes which are of Message Type (ZMATMAS05) according to Receiver Partner Number (Field – RCVPRN) and calls N: 1 mapping to bundle the collected Idocs in a One External Definition for that IDOC.

Use

You use a wait step ( ) to incorporate a delay in a process. Usually, you use a delay to define when the next step in the process is to start. You can define a delay as either a point in time or a period of time.

At runtime, the step waits until the specified point in time is reached or the specified period of time has passed. The system then continues the process by proceeding with the next step.

Go through this Blogs::

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/18/collecting-idocs-without-using-bpm

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/01/28/setting-up-inbound-qrfc-queues-for-serializing-idocs-using-the-idoc-adapter

/people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/02/24/collecting-and-bundling-vendor-records-from-different-multiple-interfaces-file-systempeoplesoft-and-sending-to-sap-r3-system-part-1

Thanks,

Satya Kumar

Reward if it is useful..

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are u using BPM? Have u maintained correlation?

Regards,

Prateek