cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Logged On Users

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to write a web dynpro application that display the logged on users. I was to also display what application / server node they are on.

I know I can use "IWDClientUser currentUsers[] = WDClientUser.getClientUsers();" to get a list of the logged on users, but I am pretty sure this is only for the server node the app is running on.

We have several production servers and server nodes and want to create an application that displays who is currently logged on and where they are logged on.

Thanks,

Tom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188498
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this thread:

Regards,

Ladislav

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murty,

To get it to work, you should just have to add the com.sap.security.api.jar to your project.

Regards,

Tom Ficker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

To get all the portal logged in users

Use the follwing code .

IUserFactory uf = UMFactory.getUserFactory();

ISearchResult ids = uf.getUniqueIDs();

while (ids.hasNext()) {

String uid = (String) ids.next();

IUser sapUser = uf.getUser(uid);

if (sapUser.getUserAccounts()[0] != null) {

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess("Logon UID: " + sapUser.getUserAccounts()[0].getLogonUid());

}

}

let me know if u solve if still need i will provide code for that

Award points if useful.

Thanks

Best regards

ep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have a similar situation, I want to display the logged in users by country wise, but I was having a problem making this expression work

IUserFactory userf = UMFactory.getUserFactory();

it is saying IUserFactory or IUser cannont be resolved or of not type. I added the package name in my com.sap.security.api.sda file to my used DC in WD applications.., is there something else I need to do??

Please let me know,

Thanks

Murty

Former Member
0 Kudos