cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erros while collecting objects in installation of Business Content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to install the standard DSO"0BBP_SC: from the business content.I have made grouping as"data flow before",and collection mode as automatic.

While collecting the objects,when i drag and drop the DSO ,following errors are coming:-

1.Object 45EX1L0TIWA4LUWZHUIKRNOCF (Routine,ROUT) could not be collected for object 053IXVX0

2.Object '45EX1L0TIWA4LUWZHUIKRNOCF' (ROUT) of type 'Routine' is not available in version 'D

3.Object 45EX3Q1RNVZ0DVY20BZPLCSU7 (Routine,ROUT) could not be collected for object 0I930KDE

4.Object '45EX3Q1RNVZ0DVY20BZPLCSU7' (ROUT) of type 'Routine' is not available in version 'D

5.Source system EBPCLNT200: No authorization for remote activation of DataSources

Please help me out with it...

and points will be assigned...:)

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Manjari.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please activate all your required data sources in the source system..then replicate them in bw..Then try again...

It's an option only...may works some times...

Thanks,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Teja...

But,when in the source system,in rsa5,when i m doing version comparison for the datasource,it is matching...should i again activate the datasource and replicate it???

Regards,

Manjari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which version of bi are you working now...It should always prefer to activate all your data sources and replicate them in the bw side( especially you are using 'indata flow before' option in the bc activation)...

Thanks...

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Teja...

Its working...since,i hv taken grouping as"data flow before",its taking all the infoobjects which is not required,so,by making the grouping as "necessary objects",the error is removes...points are assigned to u

thanks

regards,

Manjari.

Answers (0)