cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Record on next page adding to the total of last page

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that i required total on every page which is suppose to be the running total, i am using Table, in the main i am adding values and in the footer i am printing the total value and i checked both the options

at page break and at the end of table both.

Now the problem is that the first record on the next page is adding to the subtotal of last page record .

what is the possible cause of error??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

after pprinting the total in the footer make that variable as 0 so that that variable gets refreshed . Write this code in program lines.

thanks,

NN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In table you can't add program lines, program lines can only be added to the cells in case of tables so you mean that in the cell i use text print first and than use program line to add the values .In the footee i can't refresh the values as its the running total.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In table you can't add program lines, program lines can only be added to the cells in case of tables so you mean that in the cell i use text print first and than use program line to add the values .In the footee i can't refresh the values as its the running total

You are right

in the footer where your going to write your total

in the condition check the condition only at page break

you define two program lines above & below of this text for the above program line give the condition same as i said to your text & in the program lines take G_count = 1

& in the below program line give the condition if g_count = 1 here refersh your total field variable & g_count also

(you can define program lines above & below of your text in the cell)

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

probably because you are adding the data to the subtotal before you print it

add it after it is printed.