Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to make report on batches where used list

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i want to make report in which i am able to display the batch where it is used.

i found a tcode called mb56 and the table used to store in CHVW table ,but the problem is dis i am not able to make the flow similar to that the way representing the batch details.

plz help me out by providing the flow for it as it is really important to me at this moment <REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Edited by: ric .s on Apr 30, 2008 12:27 PM

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Apr 30, 2008 5:14 PM

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used the function module 'CHVW_EXPLODE_ALL'. I manually determined anything that was a work in process as MB56 does not pull that information.

0 Kudos

Hi,

actually i was 1st TRYING using CHVW_EXPLODE_ALL. but i dont know what parameters should be passed in the function.do u have any sample code of it so dat it can provide me some help.

plzz it is really urgent to me.its a request to you.

P507709
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have seen the tcode and the db table . hope the flow is followig the me21 tcode and it is showing based on the purchase order and the vendor.

see the code me21 flow once with u r tcode flow.

reward if its usefull.

hello based on the function mod: u use the parameters

import-->i_matnr,werks,charg

table--->shadow

Bye

Edited by: Durga Prasad on Apr 30, 2008 12:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

But i have to display the batches as where dere are used and d information about them whether its production order or purchase order is assigned to that batch.

i just want to display the data fmro that table and i dont know how should i make the hierarchy of it.

plzz guide me to do dis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

CALL FUNCTION 'CHVW_EXPLODE_ALL'

EXPORTING

i_matnr = i_matnr-matnr

i_werks = i_t001w-werks

i_charg = i_matnr-charg

i_dfchvw = w_model

TABLES

t_shadow = i_shadow

EXCEPTIONS

invalid_input_data = 1

OTHERS = 2.

matnr - material

werks - plant

charg - batch

dfchvw - This tells if it is top-down or bottom-up

c_bottom_up(10) VALUE '00 X B T',

c_top_down(10) VALUE '00 X T T'.

i_shadow - results

Former Member
0 Kudos

in table i_shadow -

ebeln - PO

aufnr - order number

I looped thru i_shadow and only pulled records that had the information I wanted. Really the best way to do this is to put your program in debug, and look at the table. Compare it to the MB56 screen.

0 Kudos

hi,

hey really thanks for ur help,but it seems to be little confusing to me as where i dont know whats d purpose of i_shadow,as i am having only 1 itab.should i write there insted of it.

2nd thing ,what is the purpose of dis:-

i_dfchvw = w_model what it means ? how shouild i code dis?

pllzz clear doubts of mine. as help will be definately rewarded.

Edited by: ric .s on Apr 30, 2008 1:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I_shadow is just an internal table in my program. It contains the resulting MB56 data from the function module.

On MB56 if you want to do a top down then when you call the function module dfchvw = '00 X T T', when you call the function module.

On MB56 if you want to do a bottom up then dfchvw = '00XX B L'.

0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for ur help.can i have your email id so that in future i can have contact with you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My e-mail address is not hidden any more. Feel free to send me an e-mail.