cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost assignment is disappearing when we go for change in Shopping Cart -SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In SRM portal (Shopping cart), while ordering for free text under Cost assignment - there is a section called Account assignment overview - there is a drop down list (Cost assignment) which indicates whether it's a taxable or tax exempt ect. So based on the selection from the drop down list the cost will be automatically assigned.

For e.g. - if you select Taxable Expense then 100000 will be automatically assigned to Assigned to field.

Likewise for each selection the cost will be automatically assigned.

The issue I'm facing is the cost center is assigned once the free text catalog is created but when we go for change i.e. If we change the Cost assignment from the dropdown list the cost is not automatically assigned

For e.g. - Taxable Exempt Expense no value is automatically assigned

Kindly help on this any OSS notes, or any BADI to check or standard functionality.

Regards

Paul

Edited by: Paul Paul on Apr 30, 2008 12:22 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Which SRM version are you working on?

Pls see if the foll notes help:

Note 1026181 - Account assignment detail screen value disappears

Note 1022640 - Selected value of accounting fields disappear

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is standard functionality, If you change cost assignment(CC to WBS), system is clearing the cost fields and allowing user to input.

Ofcourse if you bring cost assignment back (WBS to CC), still the fields will be blank[system think still you are changing accounts]. You can ask why it not fetching from org structure default? this is still a mystery for me

Cheers, Renga