Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR in backend - how to change in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there.

SRM 4.0, ECS, backend ECC 6.0.

Usually our users only make GR in SRM, and the document is then sent via idoc to the backend updating the PO there as well. In this case, our users have no problems deleting the GR in SRM again and making a return delivery in SRM. But our needs have changed, so from now on some users will also be posting the GR directly in the backend. But when they do this, they are not able to delete the GR in SRM nor are they able to make the return delivery.

How can SRM be enhanced so that an SRM confirmation number is assigned to the GR made in the backend, so that this GR can be changed in SRM?

Thanks for input.

DM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. You could create a new transaction for this and RFC into R/3 to get the information and do the return deliveries and cancellations.

You could make the one transaction read in EBP confirmation and R/3 receipts and use the 1 screen to do all returns and cancellations.

I did this once for something similar with purchase orders and it was not a huge amount of work.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for this. But I was hoping that through the standard GR screen in SRM it would be possible to change a confirmation although this has been entered in the backend?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. It does not seem possible to do that as standard.

You could try the BBP_WF_LIST BADI.

You could select from anywhere to build up the E_PDLIST structure.

If you populated that with data from R/3 I am not sure what would happen.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone know if this type of behaviour is possible through the standard GR transactions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To answer straight, "not a standard behaviour". either this has to be acheived as per "Dave" suggession.

Cheers, Renga

Do reward points for helpfull answers