cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP development for certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When doing ABAP development in SAP certification which is coming under the Third Party Application Development, there it is given like the development should be done by means of SAP ABAP Add-on development kit under a special ABAP Workbench Development license.Can anybody help me with it.Where to get the licence? how to apply it and the norms followed in custom development of rfcs.

Regards

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MaiAnh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

It depends on your legal department if they request for some changes on the contract. It normally takes from 2 to 3 weeks to complete the contracts before you receive the AAK.

Regards,

MaiAnh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maianh,

Thanks for your help

Regards

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maianh,

We are planning for ABAP certification next month.

I have some doubts if you can clarify please.

We have our name space registered and AAK is also installed on system.

Now with ABAP custom development we are planning to create Add-on CD using AAK.

For custom development I can use AAK (SSDC & SSDA) to create .PAT installable files.

How to create installable files for customizing i.e. configuration changes ?

We have to create BC-Set using IMG activity and follow upload - download process or any other process to be followed to install configuration changes.

Please provide some documentation for creating installabe files using AAK and BC-Set if available.

Thanks in advance,

Anand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MaiAnh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

You need to have an ABAP workbench development license to develop your custom BAPIs/RCFCs in your own namespace and ABAP Add-On Assembly Kit (AAK) to package and deliver your add-on component.

To get the above license and sign up for an ABAP Add-on certification, please contact your regional Integration & Certification Center (ICC):

- Europe, Middle-East, Africa: icc@sap.com

- Americas: icc-americas@sap.com

- Asia-Pacific: icc-apa@sap.com

Best regards,

MaiAnh Chu-Nguyen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maianh,

How long will it take to get Add-on licence on an average.

Regards

Rohit