cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REBATE SETTLEMENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI GURUS,

I'M TRYING TO DO A FINAL/FULL SETTLEMENT OF THE REBATE AGREEMENT BUT WHENEVER I CLICK ON THE BUTTON-CRETE FINAL SETTLEMENT..IT'S GIVING ME AN ERROR MESSAGE SAYING- The sales volume for agreement 86 is not current

Message no. VK780

CAN SOMEBODY GUIDE WITH THE PROPER SETTLEMENT OF THE REBATE AGREEMENT MANUALLY AND AUTOMATICALLY.

THANX.

NOTE-ALL THE CONFIGURATIONS ARE ALREADY DONE FOR THE REBATE AGREEMENT.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar ,

Through VBOF what you actually do is - affect accruals to billing documents which are relevant for rebates. Once you execute this report rebate accruals are posted .

So, in the input screen ( VBOF ) make sure you give the appropriate selection criteria. The billing docs you intend to update with accruals , are created in a sales area. Give the same sales are for input.

What I advise is , take a single billing doc , take the data from it and run VBOF with that data... then you would have a better idea ..

Hope it should help you

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

run tcode VBOF and enter the rebate agreement number and execute

or run report SDBONT06

Former Member
0 Kudos

WELL I TRIED EXECUTING VBOF BUT IT SAY- LIST CONTAINS NO DATA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

Even while configuring Rebates I faced the same problems.

The reason for that :

After creating the rebate agreement there are no previous invoice that need to be update or after running VBOF no further invoice created or those created are not yet updated.

Also one of the most imp thing put - Validity end date before - the same date you had put in agreement.

Also in VBOF in Control - put check on Changed Agreements.

Try this and then tell us the result.

Regards...

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

I tried to put the validity end before as well as checked the changed agreements in control in vbof...but still telling that the list contains no data.

Can you please explain how to settle the rebate from the VB02 after the billing is done?