cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different namespaces in incoming message(Proxy)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on Proxy-> IDoc scenario and it was working fine.Now,we have an issue.

In the incoming proxy message,the XML namespace and the sender namespace are different.As a result,it throws "Message mapping error" in XI.

Previously,both the namespaces are same and all the XI objects are created based on that.

Now,i have updated the new XML namespace in the message type and executed the scenario.Still i am getting the message mapping error.

The sender namespace have the same name as earlier.

I pasted the payload in the test tab of mapping and the error is "Cannot produce target element /SHPMNT05".

SHPMNT05 IDOC is used in this scenario and SHPMNT05 is the topmost node.

I got the above error after updating the new XML namespace in the message type

Before updating,the error is "XML not well word" and the icons of each node are in red color.

Could anyone help me in resolving this?

Thanks,

Sakthi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you change the XML namespace of the message type, you need to reassign the message type to the mapping and activate the mapping again.

In the sender system you need to regenerate the proxy class.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your reply.

I get to know about the change in the XML namespace after i got the incoming message.Then only i updated the message type and reload it into message mapping and activated both.

When i tested the mapping with the payload,it throws error.

I manually reverted back the namespace to previous one and now i am getting the error as "XML not well formed".

In the proxy message,new XML namespace is already updated befor regeneration of proxy.Is it mandatory to regenerate the proxy now?

Correct me if i am wrong.

Regards,

Sakthi

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which name space is now in the message, the old one or the new one?

If it is the old one, then regenerate the proxy.

If it is the new one, regenerate the mapping.

To test the mapping, do not cut and paste the message payload directly, but download it to the file system and upload it in the mapping.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Now the scenario is working fine.

Previously,after changing the XML namespace in message type , i did not reload the message type into mapping.Instead i refreshed the mapping by selecting Refresh in Mapping menu.

Now,i reload the message type into mapping and mapping is executed succesfully.

Thanks a lot for your replies.

Regards,

Sakthi

Answers (0)