cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Capture Signature in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I would like to know if it is possible to print a captured signature from a mobile device into my smartforms.

The customer will sign through a device and the output for the invoice will be printed with the signature.

I believe another SAP module(SAP MAM) is used to capture the signature but as an ABAPPER how can I retrieve the signature and include it in the printout of the invoice?

Thanks!

eric

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One way of including the sign in the smart form is scan the image in .tiff extn use RSTXMLDC program to convert the sign into text field and include the text code into your form, It might not show u in preview but would print in the smartform

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers! I still have to try your suggestions to verify if they will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask sap-mam people to call a workflow or a report porogram in which .

1) if it is workflow run rrstxldmc and provide the captured sign file name and after that event is successful trigger and anotherr task that runs the script's driver program. Now the captured sign will be appered in your smartforms

Note: add the logo in the script(logo name is constant in the script)

2) if it is report submit rxtxldmc with the file name captured by the sapmam and remaining all are same.

Thanks,

NN.