regards,

balaji.t

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SALE OF SCRAP

The sale of scrap (non-stock) shall be mapped as a direct manual FI entry. The customer will be created as a FI customer. No Logistics module will be involved in the process.

A FI Invoice will be prepared for the sale of scrap with the following entries:

Customer Dr

Sale of Scrap Cr

Excise Duty Payable Cr

regards

sadhu kishore

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Scrap sales is regular business process...

Scrap sales goods movable goods.

Or--->lf -

> f2...>j1iin.

Configure separate pricing procedure as Ur client requirement.

TDS....................LIKE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

As per my knowledge, there is no item category specific to Scarp sale. Normally in this business process you create FERT or HAWA material and do the normal sales. For scrap sales there is no specific customer defined to sale the product, In this case you have to create a one time customer Account Group CPD and sale the scrap to this customer as normal sales process.

Thanks,

Awadhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can maintain the standard OR-LF-F2 process itself.

Only thing is that Picking is not relevant for scrap process and hence, in 0vlp, just copy Item Category TAN and remove the tick from "Relevant for picking".

Also you should have seperate pricing procedure and maintain "Tax Collected at Source @ 1.1% and 3% on 1.1% towards Ed.Cess. If the vendor / buyer to whom you is a small vendor / buyer and they are not paying TDS, you can deduct @ 1.30% instead of 1.1% and bill accordingly.

Last but not least, I have briefed about Indian scenario. If you are asking for other countries, sorry I am not sure about that.