cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm bored

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm bored. I am supposed to work on SAP Business Intelligence, but we have been approximately 2 months away from implementing it since 5 months ago.

I like communicating in English: talking, listening, reading, and writing. I enjoy communicating with people on this forum. I am ready to discuss anything (the meaning of life, the riddle of consciousness).

I hope that I am not boring you with my frequent posts.

I am not getting married. After I started this job, I met a few girls, and one was very eager to marry me. But I was not very interested. I have decided to put my marriage plans on hold, due to my poor health, and job instability. I am also a bit of a loner, and find the prospect of spending most of my free time with some one for the rest of my life scary.

Please reply, if you have anything interesting to say.

Al Lal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I heard Prozac and Zoloft does wonders...

Wil_Wilstroth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Come on man... what's all this bored with life... you should be positive!

I am ABAPer... I am getting married... I am getting a new house... and a new car (big one)...

my work is as exciting as functionals getting crazier and crazier with their requirements... heck! I wouldn't be surprised if they come back and tell me, 'Sorry william, change of requirement... can you change and add this for me... puhleeezee...!'

ahem... I can recommend you to watch the latest movie 'The Love Guru' by Mike Myers...

Peace!

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Buy a copy of the "Blue Day" book

Former Member
0 Kudos

may i know the name of the author?

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bradley Trevor Greive

former_member184119
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can any one guess why today Coffee is boring????(No one today)..

Regards

Sas

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Can any one guess why today Coffee is boring????(No one today)..

Was that a random thought? Those recently triggered the strangest reactions

former_member184119
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Those recently triggered the strangest reactions

i am sorry ? what did u said ?

what u mean by those ?

Regards

Sas

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Was that a random thought?

Jurjen, do you know what happened to that thread?

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> > Was that a random thought?

>

> Jurjen, do you know what happened to that thread?

My name is not Jurgen, but I was watching that thread as well.

A flame-war with personal harrassment broke out in it, which went beyond any randomly expected boundaries...

Someone even tried in vain to Guestify themselves in it.

A few hours later, it not unexpectedly disappeared.

Cheers,

Julius

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So I missed the "best" part then. Thanks for clarifying.

Cheers

Thomas

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> My name is not Jurgen

> Julius

Neither is mine

Jurjen

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> > Was that a random thought?

>

> Jurjen, do you know what happened to that thread?

Is this a reference to my thread dated 30.08.08??

I sound ignorant because I know i had created a thread "Random Thoughts" and requested it to be made a Sticky Thread. I know for sure the request was accepted. But on 04.09.08 when i come back to my workstation after a long sick leave, i dont see the thread no more, instead some obscure references to the same. I gather the thread did not go down well with a few people here and hence met its end.

Is that so? Somebody please enlighten me about the same as i have no clue whats going on here.

pk

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Is this a reference to my thread dated 30.08.08??

> I sound ignorant because I know i had created a thread "Random Thoughts" and requested it to be made a Sticky Thread.

It is indeed.

> I know for sure the request was accepted. But on 04.09.08 when i come back to my workstation after a long sick leave, i dont see the thread no more, instead some obscure references to the same. I gather the thread did not go down well with a few people here and hence met its end.

Glad you're back. Julius and I were already worried you were missing because of the flaming going on in there. I had to repeatedly hit the abuse button because someone loudly disagreed with your ideas, yes it did go nasty, and eventually one of the mods decided to pull the plug on the whole thread.

> Is that so? Somebody please enlighten me about the same as i have no clue whats going on here.

You didn't miss a thing. Once again, glad to see you back.

Jurjen

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurjen,

I really have no clue what those flaming messages were, and perhaps dont even want to know.

But as a clarification, I would just like to say that my intentions were not to stir-up a controversy here. The basic idea behind opening that thread was, so that members dont open a seperate a thread when they want to say "Im Bored" or "Its Friday" or "Tired of Bench" and so and so forth.

It really did not make sense to open a thread for such topics and clog up the SCN Servers. This was truly the only motive behind the Sticky thread.

My apologies to everyone who got rubbed the wrong way.

pk

former_member184119
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

after a long sick leave, pk

Hi Kishan,

How are you !! Good to see u back

Regards

Sas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps we could replace it by putting a sticky on this thread here?

The subject title is already perfect...

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I really have no clue what..

Trust me, you don't want to know

> But as a clarification, I would just like to say that my intentions were not to stir-up a controversy here. The basic idea behind opening that thread was, so that members dont open a seperate a thread when they want to say "Im Bored" or "Its Friday" or "Tired of Bench" and so and so forth.

I know. Even thought it was a good idea. Someone else repeatedly disagreed with you in a way that was completely against the rules.

> My apologies to everyone who got rubbed the wrong way.

Think the "rubbee" already left.

Let's put it to rest and see if someday a thread evolves in such a way that is worth becoming a sticky.

Cheers

Jurjen

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

J,

I just finished reading the m.ail you have sent me(I dont remember the last time i logged into that Mbox - Its not my regular m.a.i.l). In the process I also managed to read those messages that were directed towards me. I know I have made few friends and lots of enemies here. I dont care about those adversaries.

Thank you for your kind words. My motivation to to be rude to some people is to discourage them from doing it again, and in the process educate them to use the search button. Im as newbie as the rest-of-the-lot, but i ask very few questions here, because i get a lot of the answers by simply searching. So if I can, why cant the others. And being one-among-them I know thats the only/best way way to do it. Yes, that lady did really catch me in a bad mood and bore the brunt of my frustration. But I truly regretted it immediately afterwards. I do owe her an apology. But hey, looking at the bright side of it - some people did manage to hit the Abuse Button on me

Once again, my apologies to the forum.

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

> ... to discourage them from doing it again, and in the process educate them to use the search button.

I use several tactics to do the same, but try to avoid being rude. I prefer to think of it as very very firm...

Cheers,

Julius

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I use several tactics to do the same

Yeah.. and you do good job at that.

>

> try to avoid being rude. I prefer to think of it as very very firm...

Surely.. will do.

pk

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

pk,

i am also surprised your missing..., how are you now. hope you recovered.

>Glad you're back. Julius and I were already worried you were >missing because of the flaming going on in there. I had to >repeatedly hit the abuse button because someone loudly >disagreed with your ideas, yes it did go nasty, and eventually >one of the mods decided to pull the plug on the whole thread.

>You didn't miss a thing. Once again, glad to see you back.

the above is also my opinion.

No communalism/gender feeling in SDN. this is not country, this is community.

Who ever may be he/she do a mistake it applicable to all. So as a good community member any one can point if some one is doing the mistake. So that is what you pointed out. some one don't like that.

Even i thought you are hurted.....:<)

Good to see you back(no back).

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanx Vijay,

I was a little under the weather for about 4 days. Bangalore climate is cruel. But Im up and running now... creating a havoc in some ABAP-forum-newbie's-lives.

Time to ROCK ON!...

Oh Btw, did anybody manage to see Rock On!

Got some Rave Reviews for that movie. They say its the coming-of-age of Bollywood cinema.

pk

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Time to ROCK ON!...

> Oh Btw, did anybody manage to see Rock On!

> Got some Rave Reviews for that movie. They say its the coming-of-age of Bollywood cinema.

>

> pk

Yup surly I was the one among all fool who manage to see ROCK ON!

Damm Boring and frustrating,though scritp of story was far nice but sadly presentation was bump ZERO!;-)

cheers

former_member184119
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One more Boring day started Dudes!!Any one there !!

regards

sas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sas,

Here i am ....

Hope this IPL should go all through the year to make someone(rather everyone in India) not to be bored.

Cheers

Andrew

former_member184119
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lol!!

IPL...yes..The Eagerness of people not for game....instead poeple are attracing more by bollywood beauties , Cheer leader's....

regards

sas

Former Member
0 Kudos

LOL..

Why cant other Organizations especially IT sector follow the same technique to create that kind of eagerness towards work for employees??

We can replace the Team Leaders with Cheer Leaders... The Top Level with Bollywood Beauties..

Hope that will work out very well...

Cheers

Andrew

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can watch online Aus vs NZ 24-24 over match.

former_member184119
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hum....Its not possible now amit!! when i watched once buffering getting slow i guess....which site are you watching?

and more over..i have one small funny question if any one intrested answer this..

If three cats can kill Three rats in 3 minutes then how much time is it going to take to kill 100 rats by 100 cats?

Thanks

sas

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

3 minutes.

And You can watch at http://aus-nz-spvod.blogspot.com/

I'm watching there without any buffering issue.

former_member184119
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hy amitu got the answer !! the link u provided coming very fine..thanks..

but my system is having authorization probelm i am just opened in Net-Kios.

regards

sas

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can watch online Aus vs NZ 24-24 over match.

22-20

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yip

Kiwis are in trouble.

Former Member
0 Kudos

fall in love with someone

and that someone can be book , girl ..........work.....

i believe girl + friend will be the best option or otherwise you can read alchemist ........and you will feel better !!!!!

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Al,

now I've understood your 2nd last sentence.

I will not offend you but it seems to me that you're self-centred ("a bit of a loner") person. I was very self-centred and selfish too in my life and now I am standing before "the broken pieces of my life".

So lets us change our line of sight from us to our neighbour: so start and contribute...

to help and feed others!

God bless you brother!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Man is by nature a selfish creature. To change this is impossible.

Al Lal

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are Bored and YOu think you are a bit of a Loner.

Don't you think you are bored because you are a Loner?

Sharing your life with someone is the perfect antedote fto kill boredom...

Regards,

ravi

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My advice is... turn off your PC and go for a walk, smell the flowers (not the poppies ) and sit and sip a cup of coffee.

I mean is better than been bored, isnt it?

Regards

Juan

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sir, I could hand you some of my ECC 6.0 ugprade work, so I have more time to answer urgent interview questions on SDN.

I will provide step by step procedure and do the needful.

Kopf hoch

Thomas Z.