cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goodmorning Gurus:

Can anyone please tell me what are the objects in SAP SD....plese I was told to learn about this...next one hour i have an interview...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

an object can be anything like a sales order, delivery or even a billing document from an SD perspective.

a small suggestion please, dont hurry your preparations for interview in the last minute.... try to plan well.

all the best.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

thats what i said but my frend says no its not that...find out and prepare well...it was suddenly scheduled...and my frens boss said this that he wants to know what are the objects...so i asked you gurus....help me out...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raghu,

am sorry but still i stand by my answer, an object with respect to SD can be a sales order, delivery or billing doc. You can also check the standard siemens material, its given there also.

However if the context of object in this case is related to some development as per your friend / manager then you need to talk about somehting like reports / interfaces / any enhancements. etc. Abapers call these developements as objects given to them by the functional consultants or they say they are working on so and so objects.

regards

sadhu kishore

Answers (0)